Monday, January 18, 2010

How To Get To The Foothill Of Bukit Tabur

Further to our posting on how to get to the foothill of Bukit Tabur on jan 11, 2010.

I had a funny experience.

" Hei, I follow your instructions on how to get to the foothill of Bukit Tabur, but couldn't find some of the signs that you said. "

and so below was our conversation.

" Mr. so & so, describe to me some landmarks that you saw. "

" There are lots of big trees, like a thick forest, after i pass Melawati township."

" Oh, tell me exactly what you saw in Melawati township."

" Oh nothing, just some rows of building in black glass."

" ya, that's right.."

" other than those building in black glassed ? "

" Nothing."

I couldn't figure out what was wrong but to slowly guided him back to the foothill of Bukit Tabur, very near to Melawati Township.

When we met, suddenly something struck my mind & I asked.

" At what speed you drove just know ? "

" 160 KM/hr."

"Oh, is that so !! ............."

No comments: